We teach specific classes to initiate young people from 10 to 15 years old in Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA). It is a prominently ludic activity, heavy in exercise, where they learn basic concepts such as distance control and timing, terminology, history and basic movements.
- Real techniques based in the Art of Combat (Kunst des Fechtens) of Johannes Liechtenauer, XIV century.
- Taught by experienced staff.
- For girls and boys from 10 to 15 years old.
- Soft weapons, adequate equipment, safe environment.
- Excellent for physical and mental health.
- Useful for self-defense.
Check our schedules and pricing page to see the open classes planned.
We are also expanding this offer to extra-academic activities for schools. If you are school staff, student or parent and are interested in HEMA, contact us to see how we can bring european martial arts to your school.
Furthermore, we offer HEMA exhibits (childrens and adults) for schools. These exhibitions can last from 15 to 60 minutes, can be either expositive or interactive. If you would like to see a HEMA show in you school, contact us to talk about how and when.